STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITION
General Information and Website Usage
- doorwin.co.uk is owned and operated by Glasswin Solution Limited, registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number: 10959098 and VAT registration number: 278640665.
- By using this site, users agree to Glasswin Solution Limited usage policy, explained in these Terms & Conditions (below).
- This site and the “doorwin” trademark belongs to Glasswin Solution Limited. The copyright to the contents of this site is owned by Glasswin Solution Limited or other third parties who have licensed use. Users may download material from this site for their own personal, non-commercial use only, provided all copyright notices are kept intact. Any other copying, redistributing, or publishing of any part of this site in any manner is strictly prohibited.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on the Glasswin Solution Limited website belong to Glasswin Solution Limited. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. Your use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Glasswin Solution Limited will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- All Glasswin Solution Limited products, doors and accessories, carry manufacturer’s specific warranties which can be asked by the buyer to us as every type of series and doors may have different warranty period.
- Glasswin Solution Limited products are sourced from leading manufacturers, so they have different fitting and/or maintenance instructions and warranty conditions. Please contact our sales team for advice on a particular product/s.
- Due to colour and texture variations on powder coated, painted, textured and anodised finishes, the delivered product will not exactly match any picture or any image on a computer screen, although it will be made using the same technology and materials.
- All Glasswin Solution Limited products may vary in colour and or texture, therefore we strongly advise customers to purchase all goods for one project at the same time, to avoid variance. For additional goods that you may be hoping to match with goods previously supplied, we are unable to guarantee continuity of product. In any event, Glasswin Solution Limited cannot be held responsible for colour or texture variation on products.
- We reserve the right to change manufacturer’s materials without prior notice.
Faults and Warranty
- The Customer is obliged to carefully check all goods upon arrival. Any visible faults (glass or breakage, incorrect products or quantities supplied, scratches, dents etc.) must be specified clearly on the Delivery Note for any claims to be considered. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN GOODS AS UNCHECKED, as your signature is acceptance of the goods being in good condition and will cause a claim to be rejected.
- Any developed faults must be reported in writing (email, fax or mail) along with a photograph or video of the problem area, during the warranty period. We advise you to contact us to confirm we have received the email or fax and to use a recorded mail service requiring a signature, to avoid delay to any claim. In most cases a site inspection will be carried out to confirm the reported fault – an upfront call out charge will apply, which will be credited back after the visit if the problem is identified as a manufacturing or product warranty fault.
- Any product reported as faulty on the day of delivery must not be fitted, finished or altered, as Glasswin Solution Limited cannot replace products if any alterations have been carried out.
- Finishing, fitting, alterations and further maintenance of products can only be carried out according to manufacturer’s instructions supplied by Glasswin Solution Limited prior to or during the delivery of the goods. Any deviation from the manufacturer’s instructions will cause the warranty to be void.
- Due to the manufacturing process, goods may sometimes vary slightly in size from those ordered or displayed on our website. This is not considered as a defect and the product is not returnable or refundable.
- Any goods purchased as factory seconds, clearance, end of line, ex-display stock or warehouse damaged are sold as seen, do not carry a warranty and are not returnable or refundable.
Conditions of Sale
- A 100% payment must be paid when placing an order, for the order to be accepted. Payments are non-refundable. Prices quoted will be nett and value added tax (V.A.T) must be added, at the prevailing rate.
- Full payment must be made before delivery can be arranged.
- Title to goods will pass from Glasswin Solution Limited to the Customer on signing of the Delivery Note, only if the goods have been paid for in full, including any additional charges that may be applied after the order has been placed.
- Customers must check each order carefully to avoid errors. Changes to orders can only be accepted within 24 hours of placing it, after that time changes may incur additional charges or changes may not be possible and this could also lead to extended delivery time.
- Glasswin Solution Limited shall not be held responsible for any incidental work or expenses arising out of or because of any defect in our product or failure to deliver within the specified timeframe. In the event of goods proving to be defective (manufacturer’s defect only) which need replacement, our liability shall not exceed the replacement of the faulty goods.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw any items in our range, as well as change their prices without prior notice.
- Bespoke product quotes are valid for up to 30 days.
- Lead times quoted are non-binding. Delivery lead times can be affected by transport issues in continental Europe or in the UK.
- Glasswin Solution Limited may use an affiliate distribution company to deliver nationwide in the United Kingdom, Ireland and the Channel Islands. Should the Customer require delivery to an area not within our remit, special arrangements and pricing may be required. Please contact our sales team for advice.
- Deliveries are pre-arranged between our distribution centre and the Customer to a specific date. Deliveries are usually confirmed 30 min before arrival but we don’t take any guarantee of how distribution companies or courier companies work.
- Should the Customer fail to accept the pre-arranged delivery, another delivery charge will be applied and the delivery will be re-arranged. This may occur additional charge depending on the courier /distribution company as its not in our hands.
- Should there be difficulties to arrange delivery within 14 days of the point at which goods are ready to be delivered, due to Customer related issues (work, holidays etc), additional charges for warehousing may be applied.
- A standard delivery may require up to 8 people to help carry large or heavy goods to the house/property/site, depending on the product purchased.
- Upon delivery, goods will be carried to the property or designated area, but only as far as the ground floor.
- Glasswin Solution Limited can hold your product in stock for up to one month at a cost of £100 per week.
- Delivery time for non stock product is between 5-6 weeks .This delivery time can be effected due to transport delays during Covid or after Covid time too. However we are always doing our best to bring the doors to customers within our delivery time or sometimes before the time too.
* Our Standard Letter Box position is normally on the bottom of the door around 200-300mm higher above the threshold. This varies as per designs. If customer wants different position then they have to send us an email with in 2 days of placing an order. An automatic email will come to customer after placing an order which will have order number and email address for any questions related to order.
* Height and Width : Please make sure you put the right size of Height and Width after discussing with the contractor who will fit your door. Once order is placed and we start production then we cannot change these sizes as doors are specially made as per each customer order.